You will be lucky...you already are. The fourth picture is where I lost you. My friend. I'm sorry. You expressed yourself and I repressed myself....I haven't changed much since then. Then that one September came....and it really hit me you were gone.
These are drawings that I do every day, usually within 30 minutes but sometimes I take my time. Mostly they are quick sketches, because I am horrible at managing my time and seem to always run out of it. They arent meant to be complete pieces on their own, rather a way for me to ensure that I draw everyday.
1 comment:
You will be lucky...you already are. The fourth picture is where I lost you. My friend. I'm sorry. You expressed yourself and I repressed myself....I haven't changed much since then. Then that one September came....and it really hit me you were gone.
I miss you.
Post a Comment