skip to main | skip to sidebar
365 Drawings

3.31.2009

day 304

Posted by Anonymous at 9:22 AM
Labels: 365 drawings for the little stray puppies I met yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Meanie

Meanie

what it is, brother...

These are drawings that I do every day, usually within 30 minutes but sometimes I take my time. Mostly they are quick sketches, because I am horrible at managing my time and seem to always run out of it. They arent meant to be complete pieces on their own, rather a way for me to ensure that I draw everyday.

Blog Archive

  • May (29)
  • April (22)
  • March (28)
  • February (14)
  • January (29)
  • December (27)
  • November (30)
  • October (31)
  • September (30)
  • August (31)
  • July (31)
  • June (20)

nosey? search thru my stuff

Google
Custom Search

things i like

  • Laughing Squid
  • xkcd.com
  • Wooster Collective
  • Curious Expeditions
  • Michael Markarian: Animals & Politics
  • WebUrbanist
  • Juxtapoz Art & Culture Magazine Online
  • io9
  • Drawn and Quarterly
  • FECAL FACE
  • The Tucson Weekly
  • RawStory.com Headlines