P.S. I've tagged you in my latest blog. I know your blog isn't "like that" so it's ok if you don't do it. I'm always curious to no more about you though. & I do mean that in the most non-creepy way than what it sounds!
These are drawings that I do every day, usually within 30 minutes but sometimes I take my time. Mostly they are quick sketches, because I am horrible at managing my time and seem to always run out of it. They arent meant to be complete pieces on their own, rather a way for me to ensure that I draw everyday.
2 comments:
Aw... I hope you manage to find the dog!
P.S. I've tagged you in my latest blog. I know your blog isn't "like that" so it's ok if you don't do it. I'm always curious to no more about you though. & I do mean that in the most non-creepy way than what it sounds!
Bambola x
Post a Comment