Aw, sad! :) I can't say I always liked where I was, I think it was more a feeling of losing control...now I think I would like a kite to take me away with it. (not the angry one from the drawing though!)
These are drawings that I do every day, usually within 30 minutes but sometimes I take my time. Mostly they are quick sketches, because I am horrible at managing my time and seem to always run out of it. They arent meant to be complete pieces on their own, rather a way for me to ensure that I draw everyday.
2 comments:
Aww...you must have liked where you were!
I remember wishing the kite would take me with it...
Aw, sad! :) I can't say I always liked where I was, I think it was more a feeling of losing control...now I think I would like a kite to take me away with it. (not the angry one from the drawing though!)
Post a Comment